Amcarguide.com is a website about American muscle cars, hot rods, custom cars and concepts with additional content such as videos, car girls, vintage and failed and junkyard cars.
We obsessively monitor muscle car industry, events, history and one-off custom cars and filter the best ones for YOU. If you like old American muscle, this website is probably the best source you will ever find.
- The use of copyrighted material in this website is for “criticism, comment and news reporting purposes” as it is said in “Fair Use” doctrine.
- Copyright of photos/images and quotes (PIQ) belong to their respected owners.
- Copyright owner is credited with one’s Name/Surname/Company and/or copyright watermark and/or back link to copyright owner’s website or the source the PIQ was taken from.
- If the source of the copyright material does not refer the copyright, this website considers that this source is the copyright owner and refers to it.
- This website uses only online-published material which is available freely for the public via internet.
- This website has no aim in rivalry against the copyright owner. This website does criticism, comment and news reporting.
- This website considers material display and referring as free promotional and advertising act for the copyright owner both directly for the reader-audience (informing) and technologically (for better ranking in search engines by getting natural and high quality back links from related content sources).
- If copyright owner does not want this website to promote one’s copyrighted material and considers this free promotion and reporting service as copyright infringement that does not correspon “Fair Use” doctrine, notify immediately via amcarguide (at) gmail.com