Callaway Cars Inc. is a notable engine design company specially for their Corvette modifications. Firstly, Callaway developed turbocharget kits for BMW, VW, Porsche and others, but the real deal came with twin turbo kit for Corvette in 1987.
The latest creation is Callaway C16 based on C6 Corvette. C16 is offered in 3 body styles – convertible, coupe and speedster. All of them are marketed as rivals for european supercars. Well, with Callaway modified LS3 engine C16 produces 650 HP and this may be enough to fight the mighty europeans. Especially with the 700 HP Callaway C16 Speedster.
Photo credits: Ron Kimball [Speedster and Convertible], Bill Delaney [Coupe]
(2,997 / 1 )
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 – this is it 2016 Cadillac CT6 leaked earlier that its today's debut. Well, "leaking" these days is cheap marketing that […]
- Callaway Sledgehammer Back in 1988 Callaway took a C4 Corvette and turned it into speed monster - the Sledgehammer. The idea was […]
- 2014 Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 For those who find their 2014 500 HP Z/28 short in power Callaway has their kit to offer. It converts your […]
- Custom 1956 Buick Century Lowrider Station Wagon Fully custom beauty. It took two years and hundreds of man hours to built this custom 1956 Buick Century […]
- Blastolene B-702 You're looking at $475K worth Blastolene B-702 built by Blastolene Brothers of course [sold at […]
- Sound Choice Camaro Check out this custom 2010 Camaro by Sound Choice Audio and Performance. It has a hard to miss all-metal […]
- Callaway C7 AeroWagon Callaway, known for its Corvette-treatment, plans to convert your latest C7 Coupe Vette into Shooting Brake […]