Want Your C6 Corvette have the best design features out of the 1963-1967 Sting Rays? Got $130.000? Rossi SixtySix Corvette may be Your choice. All 4 corners of the car represent the old Sting Ray’s look – it has all the noticeable features like the split rear window, hood, body shape, tail lights, etc. Rossi SixtySix will be available in 8 colors and the first Rossies will be coupes only while convertibles are probably on their way. It takes only 5 days to convert standard C6 into this amazing SixtySix. More info about the Rossi SixtySix at PureRossi.com
Total views: 8,183, today: 1
- Anteros Corvette If You own a 2009 Corvette and are not happy with the way it looks [?!] one of the choices may be the offer from n2a Motors - convert Corvette to Anteros model.
It takes 12 weeks to build […]
- 1962 Custom Chevrolet Corvette This impressing 1962 Corvette belongs to Barry Blomquist and was built by The Roadster Shop. C1RS is the name of the car. As seen, original components are minor in this custom muscle car - […]
- Custom Corvelle from WCC This custom muscle car was built by famous WCC guys in request of Gary Dourdan [from CSI]. The client wanted 1967 Chevelle's body to be mounted on 2006 Corvette C6 platform. The body faced […]
- Custom Stingray Corvette One more beautiful custom muscle car - Stingray Corvette from 2010 SEMA Show. Even though front end is questionable, the rear one looks seriously decent.
Update: custom C6 Corvette was […]
- Spied: Corvette Stingray Concept Cabrio What You see here is C6 Corvette modified to look as Sideswipe from Tranformers movie, but convertible including some significant changes, like a different hood, grille and wheels and […]