Published: October 20, 2009
This impressing 1962 Corvette belongs to Barry Blomquist and was built by The Roadster Shop. C1RS is the name of the car. As seen, original components are minor in this custom muscle car – almost every body part is custom built. Under the hood there is LS7 engine with 618 HP, custom suspension with Brembo brakes.
Stop by CorvetteGuys.com and check out their huge selection of Corvette Brakes
Total views: 12,337, today: 1
- Custom Corvelle from WCC This custom muscle car was built by famous WCC guys in request of Gary Dourdan [from CSI]. The client wanted 1967 Chevelle's body to be mounted on 2006 Corvette C6 platform. The body faced […]
- Anteros Corvette If You own a 2009 Corvette and are not happy with the way it looks [?!] one of the choices may be the offer from n2a Motors - convert Corvette to Anteros model.
It takes 12 weeks to build […]
- “Passion” – 1932 Deuce Roadster Deuce is a legendary 1932 Ford. It was an extremely popular car to customize back in the 40s. Hotrodders used to drastically strip them in order to reduce weight and tune the engine. […]
- 1966 Nova Sick 6 Even though this 1966 Chevy Nova isn't finished yet, it is already obvious this gonna be one helluva badass muscle car to cruise around the hood. Present customization work was done by one […]
- Custom 1969 Camaro Roadster Shop equipped Bruce's 1969 Camaro with their own Roadster Shop FAST TRACK chassis, 585 horsepower LS3 engine, HRE wheels and a bunch of subtle body modifications. Looks so […]