2000 HP. This monster 1968 Charger is called “Maximus“. It is being built by Scott Spock Racing and Nelson Racing Engines.
The power comes from Symmetrical Mirror ImageTurbo Alien intake 572 cubic (9.4 liter) Hemi V8. Check for more info at their video below.
Images via video: NelsonRacingEngines Youtube channel
- Dodge Challenger Hellcat X Dodge donated this beast for charity. They wanted to honor WWII pilots of the Hellcat so they dubbed this […]
- Fast and Furious 1970 Dodge Charger for sale Sell your house, quit your job and start robbing people. The Volo Auto Museum has put 1970 Dodge Charger RT […]
- Turbo Camaro Well, that's something in between of horuble and awesome, but still not normal. This one, gentlemen, is […]
- Plumfloored – 1970 Dodge Coronet Plumfloored Creations built a very very nice custom 1970 Coronet. Is has so many custom features it hurts. […]
- Buick Wildcat Concept by Marc Senger Marc Senger, the designer, claims 1954 Buick Wildcat II concept was one of the most stunning. Well, yes. […]
- Dodge Charger Hellcat. Well, maybe. Recently Dodge unveiled their latest beast - 707 HP Hellcat Challenger. According to Chrysler's next 5-year […]
- Dodge Charger Hellcat Price Dodge announced their 2015 Charger pricetag for all line up. So, here it goes:
2015 Charger Hellcat […]