Published: January 19, 2014
2000 HP. This monster 1968 Charger is called “Maximus“. It is being built by Scott Spock Racing and Nelson Racing Engines.
The power comes from Symmetrical Mirror ImageTurbo Alien intake 572 cubic (9.4 liter) Hemi V8. Check for more info at their video below.
Images via video: NelsonRacingEngines Youtube channel
Total views: 6,646, today: 2
- Ebay find: 1968 Dodge Charger The SlamCharger - is a beautifully modified '68 Charger that is currently listed on ebay.com It started as non-RT 383 and got restoration and customization treatment at Muscle Rod Shop […]
- Conversion: 300C SRT8 to ’68 Charger The latest Chargers got "some" criticism for being 4-door sedan. Mustang, Camaro and Challenger didn't failed there.
There's a guy, who did a pretty unusual conversion - he converted […]
- Must see 1968 Charger Pro Tourer This 1968 pro touring Charger got some radical and serious treatment, folks. It was shortened by 10.5 inches in front and 10 inches in the rear end. The roof also got chopped by 2 inches […]
- Sliced – custom 1968 Charger by the Roadster Shop An other peace of art by the Roadster Shop - Sliced 1968 Charger. This car is so much customized that, acrding to Phil Gerber (the RS co-owner) said that only the tires are not custom. […]
- Random snap: 1968 Charger RT Isn't this the best way to treat this legendary muscle car. We bet "she" likes this a lot. Showing off its bad temper, bathe in smoke, make a few donuts and get some high rpm in the […]