Published: February 13, 2014
The SlamCharger – is a beautifully modified ’68 Charger that is currently listed on ebay.com It started as non-RT 383 and got restoration and customization treatment at Muscle Rod Shop (owned by seller). The body got wider and was painted with House of Kolor paint with custom effects, the rockers were extended, the suspension was chanelled, wheels arches were flared and enlarged to fit large 18/20-ich rims. Mechanical uates incude upgraded 383 ci block which is mated to a stock, but rebuilt. Baer brakes of course.
Currentbid is $85K.
Images: eller via ebay.com
Total views: 3,460, today: 6
- Maximus – 1968 Dodge Charger 2000 HP. This monster 1968 Charger is called "Maximus". It is being built by Scott Spock Racing and Nelson Racing Engines.
The power comes from Symmetrical Mirror ImageTurbo Alien intake […]
- Must see 1968 Charger Pro Tourer This 1968 pro touring Charger got some radical and serious treatment, folks. It was shortened by 10.5 inches in front and 10 inches in the rear end. The roof also got chopped by 2 inches […]
- Neil’s Buick Powered El Camino Neil bought this Chevrolet El Camino via Ebay. As he says himself the car was "Mechanically worn out but basically a straight rust free car" so he immediately ripped it apart and started […]
- Custom Dodge Charger by Doug Schramm What You see here is custom Dodge Charger STR8 designed by Doug Schramm and build by Metalcrafters. 2-door Charger conversion isn't big news today - many custom builders do that, but Doug […]
- Wide body 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 What you see here is a '12 MOPAR that got wide body treatment at Abel’s Body & Paint Shop. This Challenger runs stock engine, featires Brembo brakes, MagnaFlow HP exhaust, “Asanti” […]