Graig Waltjer got into Mustang since young days. When his brother later a friend got Mustang Mach 1. Many years have past and Craig finally got his Mustang – a beautiful 1969 Mach 1 in pretty good condition. Since his brother had a classic-car restoration company [Muscle Car Creations] the restoration was started, but… strange thing happened. They discovered that this was not a Mach 1. It was a Mustang GT model which, in fact, was rarer one.
Anyway, Waltjer decided to go custom instead of restoration. He kept vintage touches, but changed things under the hood. Cressman Enterprises built the engine from 427 FE Genesis race block to 532 Stroker monster. Nice build, Craig!
Photos: John Jackson, notstockphotography.com
- Harbinger Agent 47 Mustang Customizing legacy-rich muscle cars and selling or customizing them in limited series usually looks like […]
- One-off 1969 Mustang R-Code Mecum Auctions has one hot deal (September 4-7) - one-off 1969 Ford Mustang Fastback with R-Code 428 Cobra […]
- Mustang Mach 40 Wow! Eckert's Rod and Customs Shop set new and high standard here. What they did is called "Mustang Mach 40" […]
- Mustang RTR-X This one is definitely not another SEMA car. Probably, it is the car of SEMA 2010 -1969 Mustang RTR-X. The […]
- It may be 2015 Mustang S550 engine lineup A recent survey made by Morpace and ordered by Ford looks nothing else but a survey about the 6th generation […]
- Top 10 of Twenty Twelve Traditions must be followed. We are proud to deliver our Top pics for the 3rd year in a row - Amcarguide's […]
- Retrobuilt Mustang GT 500CS Bringing the Past into the Future. This is definitely the best slogan for what guys from Retrobuilt do. They […]