Damn how did this ugly thing slipped our radar? Chrysler Atlantic Concept was unveiled back in 1995 and it stood as 1930’s styled luxury coupe. The car was designed by Bob Hubbach, who used tubular chassis that utilized Viper’s suspension and two 4-cyl engines from Neon bolted together to get a straigt-8.
Our verdict – even though it does look quite sexy from rear angle we are happy it was never mass produced.
- Cadillac Elmiraj Concept This one screams luxury. Cadillac Elmiraj is a 2-door 2+2 seater concept that rides a decent twin-turbo 4.5 […]
- 1991 Chrysler 300 Concept Chrysler's 300 name plate represents luxury and power for decades. But, God, they have failed with the 1991 […]
- VFL Force 1 V10 Meet the newest American sports car - the VFL Force 1 V10. This coachbuilt 2-seater is the creation of […]
- Studebaker by GWA Tuning Shop Hell yeah! Guys from GWA Tuning Shop are bringing Studebaker back. Well, actually a run of 20 racing […]
- Hennessey Venom 700NM Viper Back in 2008 Hennessey and Neiman Marcus partnered in order to introduce the 2008 Neiman Marcus Special […]
- Chrysler 300 SRT10 Derek Ekin took his 2006 Chrysler 300C and swapped its 3.5 liter V6 with a 3rd generation Viper 8.3 liter […]
- 2012 Dodge Viper – the Snake is back The Snake is back! It seems that 2012 may be the best year for muscle cars. After FIAT entered the Chrysler […]