Cool looking 1969 Mustang Fastback? Not really. Well it is Mustang, but 2005 Saleen one. Carlos Fernandes, the owner, decided to take what’s best from the 60s and combine it to 40 years of achievements – modern handling, braking, comfort, fuel economy and power.
After the modifications are done, Carlos has a “nothing special” 1969 Mustang – which is great, ’cause nobody understand it hides a modern 2005 Saleen underneath and has all it takes – 4.6 liter supercharged V8, traction control and ABS. What’s cool about the interior, it has been kept original from 2005 and it actually fits and matches the 1969 body perfectly. Awesome, totally awesome build, Carlos!
- S197 meets the 1967 classic look Wow! Check out what we've found on eBay. This listing is over now, but it was about this awesome restomod […]
- Custom 1966 Chevelle by the RS Damn, the Roadster Shop has done so many cool cars. Including this 1966 Chevelle. Sadly, there's isn't any […]
- 2016 Dodge Charger and 2017 Chrysler 300 We all know well, that Charger and Chrysler 300 got back in 2005 and received major refresh in 2011. While […]
- Wrong hand drive 1968 Mustang Custom Nice custom muscle car. It has an engine head from GT40, massive 5.0 liter engine that get it 0-60 in 4.9 […]
- 2015 Mustang fuel economy announced - GT [5.0 V8, 435 HP, 400 TQ] - 15/25 manual 16/25 automatic
- V6 [3.7 V6, 300 HP, 280 TQ] - 19/28 manual, […]
- Cadillac from early ’40s Check out this amazing Cadillac which is probably based a lot on V-Series modern Caddy. It's vintage body […]
- 2014 C7 Corvette Concept Us again. While there's no decent images of 2014 C7 Corvette, we couldn't handle ourselves and made a test […]