While Chrysler Corp. ignores muscle car enthusiasts and still offers Charger only as a sedan some of youngsters aren’t giving up and are drawing their own coupe versions of the all mighty Charger.
We’ve unveiled SZS’s Charger Coupe before and now its time to show you guys an other one – 2012 Dodge Charger RT Coupe by Casey.
The result is surely something that would enhance the current Dodge lineup. Retro design trend is coming to an end probably and here is a chance for a new beginning. Start thinking, Dodge!
Picture: by Casey
- 1999 Dodge Charger R/T Concept Dodge brought their Charger R/T Concept back in 1999. The audience loved, the critics were silenced, but […]
- 1952 Chrysler D’Elegance. $1 million. RM Auctions estimates to get $1 million for this very first 1952 Chrysler D'Elegance concept car designed by […]
- Jakusa Bossco blends Camaro with Mustang
Hungrian designer Tamas Jakus made his concept by blending Camaro and Mustang. Is this the solution to […]
- Barracuda Concept Boy oh boy. There is a bunch of great designers all over the world that car makers should hire or at least […]
- 1958 El Nomado This custom 1958 El Nomado couples Chevy's Nomad and El Camino. Since Chevrolet actually never produced […]
- Dodge Monaco Concept Originally Dodge Monaco was intended to compete with Pontiac Grand Prix back in the sixties. Initially, it […]
- 2013 Buick Riviera Coupe Concept GM did it againt. At first, they brought Buick Riviera Coupe Concept back in 2007 and now, they did it again […]