Mopar sent a very interesting project to SEMA – 2012 Dodge Charger Juiced. The big thing about it is its swapped engine. Charger rides V10 engined borrowed from Viper.
Due to emission regulations, it went through some extra down-tune to get an eco friendly label, but still feature venomous 650 HP. It also features Mopar cold air intake, cat-back exhaust, Mopar suspension lowering kit for, custom interior, chin spoiler, 20-inch wheels and a few other features.
- Mopar brought dreams at SEMA Dodge brought some nice muscle cars to 2013 SEMA this year. Actually, there were 2 surprise unveils - the […]
- Dodge Charger Redline Looks like Dodge's Redline division is taking it seriously and future fuel and economy regulations are the […]
- 2009 Dodge Challenger Blacktop This is 2009 Challenger Blacktop designed Mopar Underground. It is based on R/T equipped with 5.7 Hemi V8 […]
- 2010 RedLine Dodge Charger As Dodge CEO, R. Gilles, said he let the designers to show what they would do with the new 2011 Dodge […]
- Horsepower competition inside MOPAR There's some tension and competition under Chrysler's umbrella. After Dodge released their 707 horsepowered […]
- Swarovski 300C SRT8 After FX Customs treated some tune to 300C SRT8 it now features: 1200 HP, turbo charger, 2500 watt stereo, […]
- Dodge teased 2015 Charger The 2015 Charger is comming to 214 NY Auto Show. It is gona get updated interior and exterior. The teased […]