And they are gonna prove it and bring 1200 HP 2015 Mustang GT to this year SEMA show. The car will come in Competition Orange, has black wheels with orange accents and orange brake calipers. Other features include carbon fiber front lip, 20-inch wheels, coilover suspension and Magnaflow exhaust.
The 5.0-liter V8 is supercharged and delivers 640 HP, but, Vortech says, it can be tuned up to 1200 HP. A bit more info about this build is here.
- 401A, Nav, PP, premier accent interior.
- Planned mods include but not limited to:
- -Vortech V3si Supercharger with intercooler and supporting mods
- -Magnaflow Competition Series Cat Back
- -Forgestar F14 wheels 20×9.5 & 20×11 Matte black
- -Nitto NT05 275/35/20 in front 315/35/20 outback.
- -Steeds Coil overs on all four corners
- -3d Carbon Lip Kit
- -Glow Shift boost & A/F gauges
- -Redline Tuning Hood strut kit
- -Baer Brakes 6S brakes Tjin Edition (custom competition orange powder coat)