Published: January 18, 2010
Amcarguide.com provides Top 10 facts about muscle cars and world’s most famous super star – the incredible Chuck Norris. The man that counted to infinity twice, the one that can unscramble the egg, the one that the dark is affraid of…. He’s Chuck Norris. Here’re the facts:
1. Chuck Norris once destroyed a muscle car just because he wanted to check if it has more muscle than him.
2. Chuck Norris sometimes drives Ford Mustang. He still thinks it is a pony, so he sits on the roof and kicks both doors to start it.
3. Chuck Norris thought that Plymouth Road Runner is a sportsman and got it into race once. Plymouth was 25 seconds behind Chuck.
4. Some say that one of the two Shelby Super Snake Cobras was destroyed by self-murdered. All we know is that the car didn’t look both ways when it drove by Chuck Norris.
5. Chuck Norris qualified with a top speed of 324 mph at the Daytona 500, without a car.
6. Chuck Norris can jump-start a car using jumper cables attached to his nipples.
7. Chuck Norris can make Plymouth Barracuda swim. Backwards…
8. Chuck Norris drove Dodge Ram in “Walker Texas Ranger” TV series not because it was cool truck – it was the only one car that had suspension strong enough to carry Chuck for more than 10 minutes.
9. Chuck Norris approved amcarguide.com in his own directory that has page rank 11.
10. Chuck Norris’ favorite car is the Karate Corvette.
Total views: 55,875, today: 3
- Top 10 movie muscle cars AmCar Guide decided to pick out the best movie muscle cars that have ever appeared on screens. The aim was to select only muscle cars and only from movies so a few serious candidates […]
- Top 10 fastest muscle cars This ranking is based on Muscle Car Review Magazine tests results and measured by musclecarclub.com:
#1 1966 427 Cobra 427 cubic V8 425 HP
Originally this car is British and has […]
- What is MOPAR? Mopar is a registered slang nickname for Chrysler Corporation car parts and sometimes cars themselves [mostly Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth and AMC after 1987, less popular term for Imperial, […]
- Mustang Shelby GT: 1965-2011 Originally, Shelby GT's history started because of Ford's wish to enter Sports Car Club of America races [SCCA] where the cars were 2-door coupes only. In this case Ford made a contract […]
- Cadillac ATS-V.R Cadillac revealed their next race car - ATS-V.R which is powered by 3.6-liter twin turbo V6 that develops around 600 hp. The ATS-V.R will also be homologated for GT3 racing.