Amcarguide.com provides Top 10 facts about muscle cars and world’s most famous super star – the incredible Chuck Norris. The man that counted to infinity twice, the one that can unscramble the egg, the one that the dark is affraid of…. He’s Chuck Norris. Here’re the facts:
1. Chuck Norris once destroyed a muscle car just because he wanted to check if it has more muscle than him.
2. Chuck Norris sometimes drives Ford Mustang. He still thinks it is a pony, so he sits on the roof and kicks both doors to start it.
3. Chuck Norris thought that Plymouth Road Runner is a sportsman and got it into race once. Plymouth was 25 seconds behind Chuck.
4. Some say that one of the two Shelby Super Snake Cobras was destroyed by self-murdered. All we know is that the car didn’t look both ways when it drove by Chuck Norris.
5. Chuck Norris qualified with a top speed of 324 mph at the Daytona 500, without a car.
6. Chuck Norris can jump-start a car using jumper cables attached to his nipples.
7. Chuck Norris can make Plymouth Barracuda swim. Backwards…
8. Chuck Norris drove Dodge Ram in “Walker Texas Ranger” TV series not because it was cool truck – it was the only one car that had suspension strong enough to carry Chuck for more than 10 minutes.
9. Chuck Norris approved amcarguide.com in his own directory that has page rank 11.
10. Chuck Norris’ favorite car is the Karate Corvette.
Top 10 of 2013 Traditionally, this is our 4th time, we bring you the Top 10 of the best American muscle we have found during last year.
The car: 1947 Buick Superliner
The reason: ultimate land yaht. Pur...
Best American Muscle Car Movies of Today Autoblog.com Canada has covered plenty on American muscles cars — and here we look at some of the most renowned ones to be featured in modern film. Some of these movies are as well known and celebrat...
Top 10 of Twenty Twelve Traditions must be followed. We are proud to deliver our Top pics for the 3rd year in a row - Amcarguide's Top10 of 2012. And again, we remind you that this list is based on the date when the car was ...
Top 10 of Twenty Eleven We're finally gettin' some traditions here. The original idea was to make a list of the best cars we found in 2011, not the cars made in that year, so, here’s Amcarguide’s top 10 best cars of 2011:
Top 10 of Twenty Ten It is a little late to announce the best cars of 2010, but frankly we came up with this idea only now and it is too early to announce the 2011 ones, so... The idea was to choose from the cars we found...