Let’s be specific here about the S550 Mustang power ratings:
3.7 liter V6 – 300 HP and 280 TQ (a bit downgraded)
2.3 liter 4-cyl turbo EcoBoost – 310 HP and 320 TQ (all new, all good)
5.0 liter “Coyote V8” – 435 HP and 400 TQ (a bit upgraded)
And here’s the full price list.
Official 2015 Mustang curb weight info.
- 2015 Mustang fuel economy announced - GT [5.0 V8, 435 HP, 400 TQ] - 15/25 manual 16/25 automatic
- V6 [3.7 V6, 300 HP, 280 TQ] - 19/28 manual, […]
- Official: 2015 Mustang Curb weight 2015 Mustang was rumored to be 200-punds lighter but, to tell the truth, it gained some weight.
Base curb […]
- Fresh official photos of Camaro ZL1 GM knows how to satisfy Camaro fans. They dropped a few new photos of ZL1 Coupe and Convertible.
- 1967 Mustang Fastback by Restomod Damn! This pony rides 5.0 Coyote engine and it is... green. Not the fuel efficiency-wise, noup. Luckily. […]
- 2015 Saleen 302 Mustang 2015 Saleen 302 Mustang is probably the name of S550 Mustang that Saleen will modify and make sure it'll […]
- Wrong hand drive 1968 Mustang Custom Nice custom muscle car. It has an engine head from GT40, massive 5.0 liter engine that get it 0-60 in 4.9 […]
- Lingenfelter Trans Am: near production version Finally, it looks like Lingenfelter has finished their LTA [Lingenfelter Trans Am]. They showed their […]