Published: December 7, 2013
Rumors and discusions have ended. After Ford finally unveiled their 6th generation Mustang, all the specs and design things are clear now.
2015 S550 Mustang will be available in 3 engine options:
- Base 3.7 liter V6 with arround 300 HP. Europe is not gonna get that.
- The big news 2.3 liter EcoBoost 4-cyl with turbocharger. This engine was developed specifically for the Mustang so it has been optimized to get higher output. It is gonna deliver 305 horses. Sweet.
- The all-new 5.0 liter V8 pumps 420 horses. That is gonna be the most popular among musclecar enthusiasts. It brings larger intake and exhaust valves, redesigned intake and exhaust camshafts, stiffer valve springs and new cyl-head casting.
All these muscles are available with both Getrag 6-speed manual and Select-Shift 6-speed automatic transmissions.
Total views: 1,581, today: 1
- Ford started 2015 Mustang production This is it. Ford finally started the production of the global S550 2015 Ford Mustang at Flat Rock Assembly Plant. The pony will be available in 120 countires including 25 wrong hand […]
- Render: 2016 Mustang GT350 Spies have recently unveiled that GT350 and even GT350R are comming, but... they're camouflaged. This is where Gurnade stepped in and did a great render of the 2016 GT350. These guys […]
- Realistic 2015 Mustang Render by Josiah LaColla We delivered you the recent S550 Mustang renders that were claimed to be done on real CAD images of the 2015 Mustang. The public got a bit mad on the internet. Many expressed their opinion […]
- S550 is 2015 Mustang’s new platform Acording to one anonymous source, the next generation 2015 Mustang will be called the S550. The upcoming updates are too significant for the present S197 platform, so this one is gonna be […]
- Rocket – 2015 Mustang by Galpin & Fisker 725 - that many horses will bring your 2015 Rocket Mustang. Henrik Fisker and Galpin Auto Sports joined to build this extraordinary 2015 Mustang. It features a supercharged V8, […]