We all know well, that Charger and Chrysler 300 got back in 2005 and received major refresh in 2011. While Ford is planning new Mustang for 2015, Chrysler Group LLC is rumored to deliver an other major refreshment of Charger in 2016 and new 300 in 2017. By the end of 2016 LX platform cars will be the “oldest new ones” on the market. So those dates are very logical and probably true.
Challenger nameplate has a question mark above it while Barracuda is rumored to replace it. Chrysler will probably deliver new engines, transmissions, better fuel economy and better cars by 2017. Let’s wait and see.
Total views: 10,770, today: 1
- Chrysler’s 2012 SRT8 L-Platform There's quite a lot of buzz about the Chrysler's SRT8 muscle cars recently: Challenger SRT8 392, Charger SRT8, 300 SRT8, Cherokee SRT8 are all based on the same L-Platform that features […]
- Dodge brings “Plum Crazy” back for the 2016 MY "Plum Crazy" Mopar is back! Again. Plum Crazy is one of "High Impact" colors that Dodge revived remembering the 1970s. The last time we could get Plum Crazy was back in 2014 with a limited […]
- 2011 Chrysler 300 Official Photos Finally, after Dodge unveiled their 2011 Charger, Chrysler showed Charger cousin's the new 2011 Chrysler 300 official photos. The car is less gangster and more official, but still hot. […]
- Dodge Charger History: 1964-2009 Real classics. Started in 1964 as concept car now Charger counts 6th generation. First one ranges from 1966 to 1967, when Dodge was desperate to present a car that could compete with […]
- 2011 Dodge Charger Concept spy shots Finally, Dodge unveiled the rear look of 2011 Dodge Charger on Police Interceptor car.
We cannot display this gallery