Chrysler introduced Plymouth Prowler back in 1997 as an ultimate factory built hot rod. But is was only 90% good car, ’cause they managed to fail with 3.5 V6 engine.
Trey Byrum sorted this mistake by swapping the dull 3.5 with 6.1 liter Hemi V8 that delivers 425HP. Much customization work was done and Prowler turned into real badass now. Thumbs up, Trey!
Images: Brendan Burke and Trey Byrum [via allpar.com]
Total views: 2,678, today: 3
- Charger with Viper’s engine The owner of this bad boy is from Germany, where company called "Wheelsandmore" did this customization job. Despte the obvious appearance upgrades this Charger is best known for its engine […]
- GT500 swapped Fox-body Jason Hall has a nice story to tell. His friend had and accident with his 2007 Shelby GT500 so Jason bought what was left and used the parts for his Fox-body Mustang project. What's very […]
- Sacrilegious engine swap: Corvette gets VW diesel C'mon… Engine swaps are cool (like the ones below this post), but not of that kind you did here, Sir. Why do you want your C3 Corvette get Vagen's 1.9 diesel? Yeah, you get your 55+ mpg, […]
- Random Snap: Viper engined Hot Rod Here's something unusual - cool hot rod with even cooler engine. Decent asphalt ripper.
Image courtesy: unknown [ask for it, if in need]
- Chrysler 300 SRT10 Derek Ekin took his 2006 Chrysler 300C and swapped its 3.5 liter V6 with a 3rd generation Viper 8.3 liter V10 engine which develops about 500 HP [Chrysler's most powerful factory option […]