Published: November 3, 2010
Sometimes its nice to “google” just for fun, ’cause then many random customizers and their muscle cars come by. This is the latest find – the RingBrothers shop. Having in mind that this is probably small shop, their project list do show that they know what they’re doing [their Camaro was on Hot Rod magazine cover and that means a lot..].
Gotta say their customizing style doesn’t look unique, but still looks clean, smooth and nice. Reactor, Copperback, Kona and Silver Streak custom Mustangs and Razor Camaro seem to be quite a head turners.
Here’s their 2010 SEMA show car – 1970 Mustang Dragon:
Here’re some photos of their other work:
Photo courtesy RingBrothers
Total views: 10,835, today: 7
- Camaro greets Mustang with its 50th Anniversary "Here's to another 50 years of rivalry. Your friend, Camaro" says the greeting image by Chevrolet. THe card is paired with a GIF that feaures car magazine covers that show the rivalry […]
- Fesler-Moss custom 2010 Camaro Wanna get yourself a new generation Camaro and still think You will not be cool enough? Well, here's the Fesler-Moss limited edition Camaro with a price tag of $60-150 K... It is hard to […]
- ETC Camaro This 5th generation Chevrolet Camaro may be the meanest beast - it has 1400 HP [900lb-ft torque]. LSX 454 engine is paired wtih 91 mm hybrid turbo from Turbonetics, rear axle was converted […]
- Harbinger Agent 47 Mustang Customizing legacy-rich muscle cars and selling or customizing them in limited series usually looks like trite marketing and fishing for cheap attention, but this one... this marvelous […]
- Custom 2010 Mustang Rebellion The impossible to miss flamed body paint makes this custom Mustang "Rebellion" seriously hot. It has body package from Street Scene with a Roush rear deck spoiler, Venom hood, carbon fiber […]