The new K.I.T.T. [Knight Industries Three Thousand] is modified 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR with some similar features to the original K.I.T.T.: tuned sporty suspension, 550 HP solar-hybrid engine, turbo boost, infrared vision, access to military satelite and FBI database, self repair, biometric interface, laser, attack mode, artificial inteligence, etc.
The new K.I.T.T. has two modes – basic which looks almost as regular GT500KR and new Attack K.I.T.T. mode which makes the car look scary and almighty.
- McLaren M81 Mustang McLaren M81 Mustang was introduced in late 1980 - it was the first Ford SVO. Special Vehicle Operations […]
- Rumors: 2017 Shelby GT500 is comming
“Our new SVT Halo Mustang will have more HP than the Hellcat” claims a Ford rep from a recent CNN […]
- This is it – 2016 Shelby GT350 FoMoCo finally unveiled its 2016 Shelby GT350. It has a unique flat-plane crankshaft high-revving 5.2-liter […]
- Car and Driver leaked 2015 Mustang Car and Driver has released some images of that they call "almost definitely" the 2015 Ford Mustang […]
- Buick Wildcat Mystique George Barris called himself King of the Kustomizers. Probably he was right - he's one of the best know car […]
- 2014 Mustang is to come Can you believe 2014 will be the 50th Anniversary for Ford Mustang? You better, 'cause it is coming as a new […]
- Nemesis custom Mustang This is one of 100 Nemesis Motorsports 67-68 Ford Mustangs. The body was designed at Hermance and was […]