Sadly Ford never produced Ford GT90 and it is still a concept. Theoretically, it should have had V12 engine with 750 HP and reached 235 mph.
Luckily, one guy, Adam Pintek, started to make a decent replica 4 years ago. And he is going to improve its horses up to 1000 HP by using LS 6.2 liter engine with twin turbos. The mid-mounted engine will be bolted to a 6-speed manual transmission that spins the rear wheels.He’s done about 80% of bodywork and now concentrating on technical things.
Go GT90 Go! Respect for the builder.
- Rumors: 2017 Shelby GT500 is comming
“Our new SVT Halo Mustang will have more HP than the Hellcat” claims a Ford rep from a recent CNN […]
- 2014 Camaro leaked Live with Kelly and Micheal showed some new cars from NY auto show. And they showed 2014 Camaro. The […]
- Big Al This is the first full-fiberglass "lift-off" body car - "Big Al". It was built and raced by Jim Lytle and […]
- 2009 Innotech Corvette Innotech made their C6 Corvette package faster, lighter and maybe even better, than the original […]
- V7 Twin Turbo This is "V7 Twin Turbo“ - custom 1963 Chevrolet Corvette with some italian-like custom recipe. You see, when […]
- HellFish – 1000 HP Twin Turbo Cuda by the Roadster Shop This project is insane. Just like all what guys at the Roadster Shop do (take a look at the related posts […]
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 – this is it 2016 Cadillac CT6 leaked earlier that its today's debut. Well, "leaking" these days is cheap marketing that […]