This is custom 1969 Ford Talladega owned by George Poteet and built by the famous Rad Rides by Troy. The car has Boss 429 cubic engine with mechanical fuel injection which is rare one. Talladega isn’t finished yet, but it already looks great. Don’t Yu think so?
Our same-minded petrol head colleagues from HotRod magazine ask for you comments, so if have something to say, please comment it here.
Photo credits: Good Guys
- Buick G54 – Rad Rides by Troy Troy Trepanier's Rad Rides delivers quality. Always. Their 1954 Buick "G54". This muscle car rides on an Art […]
- Top 10 fastest muscle cars This ranking is based on Muscle Car Review Magazine tests results and measured by musclecarclub.com:
- 1967 Mustang GT Custom Imagine yourself cruising in this beast - the all custom 1967 Ford Mustang GT. Its tweaked 545 cubic incher […]
- Wally Troy 1959 hot rod What you see here is one-off Wally Troy's 1959 rod that has aluminum body and ran 4.5 liter Chevy V8 [195 […]
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air – Project X This Chevy has served as a rolling, evolving test bed of high-performance parts and automotive culture […]
- Coupe De Kill – pure evil Sean Mote, the owner, calls his 1970 Cadillac "Coupe De Kill". And is pure evil. It features bad ass body […]
- 1968 Dodge Daroo I Daroo I is one of the best and most radical show cars Dodge has ever built. The car was created for ' 68, […]