Published: October 18, 2010
Sell your house, quit your job and start robbing people. The Volo Auto Museum has put 1970 Dodge Charger RT up for sale – the one from 2009 Fast and Furious movie. This automatic V8 Charger is appraised at $200K, but the selling price is about $130K.
The Furious Dodge has 350 cubic V8 with automatic transmission and a butt-touch of Vin Diesel’s character – Dom Toretto.
Total views: 14,598, today: 1
- Custom Dodge Charger by Doug Schramm What You see here is custom Dodge Charger STR8 designed by Doug Schramm and build by Metalcrafters. 2-door Charger conversion isn't big news today - many custom builders do that, but Doug […]
- Charger with Viper’s engine The owner of this bad boy is from Germany, where company called "Wheelsandmore" did this customization job. Despte the obvious appearance upgrades this Charger is best known for its engine […]
- Random snap: Dodge Charger Concept by Szs Design Take a look at this Charger concept rendered by Hungarian designer that nicknames himself "Szs Design". I guess most of muscle car enthusiast would appreciate a Charger coupe. Just like […]
- Dodge Charger History: 1964-2009 Real classics. Started in 1964 as concept car now Charger counts 6th generation. First one ranges from 1966 to 1967, when Dodge was desperate to present a car that could compete with […]
- Chrysler’s 2012 SRT8 L-Platform There's quite a lot of buzz about the Chrysler's SRT8 muscle cars recently: Challenger SRT8 392, Charger SRT8, 300 SRT8, Cherokee SRT8 are all based on the same L-Platform that features […]