Foose design and Unique Performance announced in 2005, that they were going to launch a limited edition Mustang series. The caption was 3000 units per year. The famous designer Chip Foose one told, that it was his dream to create a limited edition street car. The collaboration with Unique Performance guys made this dream come true. Foose’s job was to design Stallion’s looks. And he did great – he revised styling by changing front grille, the hood, added some scoops and lowered the car, did custom graphics. Unique Performance, of course, did the performance job including race front and rear coil springs and anti-sway bars, billet rear-trailing arms, tower brace, 4-piston brakes with cross drilled rotors, JBA high flow exhaust, sports filter, etc.
- Hobaugh 1973 Camaro Please, be introduced - this is one helluva awesome 1973 Camaro pro-tourer owned by Brian Hobaugh.
- 2015 Mustang GT giveaway The 2015 MMD by Foose Mustang will be given away at the AmericanMuscle Car Show by Chip Foose […]
- 2006 Mustang concept by Giugiaro This 2006 Mustang concept was designed by Fabrizio Giugiaro [styling director at Italdesign study]. This […]
- 2015 Ford Mustang RTR comes with 725 HP Yeap, that's right. 725 HP. This is what you get from Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s RTR company if you will order the […]
- 2012 Roush Mustang SR packages Tuning company Roush Performance offers 3 new programs: eye-catching styling Stage 1, styling and handling […]
- Clean 1973 Pontiac Firebird Great find! Mike Bereda unveiled his 1973 Firebird via Pro-Touring.com website. Mike spent 2 years on […]
- Berger Camaro 1LE Berger Camaro 1LE package is inspired by Chevy's original 1LE SEMA showcar. 5th gen Camaro updated with this […]