What You see here is an other pursuit of better muscle car done by Steve Srope’s Pure Vision Design – 1972 Plymouth GTX R. They took an injected 500-inch Mopar engine, tuned it with aluminum cylinder heads, custom intake with ECU, 151/48-inch exhaust tubes and many other performance features.
The powertrain is mated to Mopar performance A518 automatic transmission with an unusual paddle shifters mounted on the steering column. The suspension is totally customized and updated with performance features including 13-inch Baer brakes for all wheels [275/35-18 front, 335/30-18 – rear]. Strope upgraded the interior but did not went to far from the stock look of 1972 Plymouth.
Photos: Pure Vision Design
(8,665 / 3 )
- 2008 BBP Cuda This 'Cuda study has slipped our radar. This 2008 BBP 'Cuda Concept was handcrafted by the very same […]
- 1970 Petrol Charger by Steve Strope Recently we came up with a new name every custom muscle car enthusiast must know - His Majesty Steve Strope […]
- 1964 Pontiac GTO by SAR Here's an other muscle car from Steve's Auto Restorations [remember Chevy NewMad?] - the 1964 Pontiac GTO. […]
- 1969 Chevrolet Nova Z/28 Chevy never had a Z/28 package for Chevrolet Nova, but what if? Pure Vision Design team with Steve Strope […]
- Custom Corvelle from WCC This custom muscle car was built by famous WCC guys in request of Gary Dourdan [from CSI]. The client wanted […]
- 2005 Chrysler Firepower Concept Let's enjoy ourselves by memorizing this great Firepower concept while waiting for more information about […]
- Posies Aeroliner Sport Looks like flashy names like Foose and Coddington may have one more serious competitor - Ken Fenical. His […]