Published: August 24, 2010
Recently we came up with a new name every custom muscle car enthusiast must know – His Majesty Steve Strope from Pure Vision Design. He got into customization because throwing shiny parts into muscle car doesn’t have any vision, no theme, no meaning for him. And.. we truly like what he does.
One of his peace of art is custom 1970 Petrol Charger which has plenty of aftermarket goodies. While Steve is inspired by stock cars so he naturally uses OE parts in his projects, but still You can feel the car got different after the visit to Strope’s shop.
This Petrol Charger has a black grille surrounded by impossible to miss orange shade. The interior dash is actually from 1971 Charger slightly modified with Redline Works gauges and some other features. Original seats are modified with custom made covers. The back of the car is fitted with tail lights from 1968 Charger.
Total views: 48,243, today: 1
- Custom Dodge Charger by Doug Schramm What You see here is custom Dodge Charger STR8 designed by Doug Schramm and build by Metalcrafters. 2-door Charger conversion isn't big news today - many custom builders do that, but Doug […]
- Custom 1957 Lincoln Continental Mark II Would You believe that someone may built a beautiful muscle car in a single-car garage? Well, John Torrie built a few ones and his latest project is '57 Continental. With a few height […]
- Must see 1968 Charger Pro Tourer This 1968 pro touring Charger got some radical and serious treatment, folks. It was shortened by 10.5 inches in front and 10 inches in the rear end. The roof also got chopped by 2 inches […]
- Dodge Charger History: 1964-2009 Real classics. Started in 1964 as concept car now Charger counts 6th generation. First one ranges from 1966 to 1967, when Dodge was desperate to present a car that could compete with […]
- Custom wide body Dodge Challenger cabrio Here's one of a kind Dodge Challenger R/T made for Josh "Chop" Towbin [aka "King of Cars"] by West Coast Customs and Coach LTD guys.
Coach LTD removed the top so successfully that one of […]