Published: April 20, 2013
GM did it againt. At first, they brought Buick Riviera Coupe Concept back in 2007 and now, they did it again in 2013.
Shanghai GM President said: “The new Riviera offers a preview of Buick’s future design language. By seamlessly integrating advanced technologies, flexible functions and contemporary aesthetics, the new Riviera heralds the start of a new chapter for the 110-year-old Buick brand.”
This concept uses the all new system that allows to ride the battery-only mode. W-PHEV stands for Wireless Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle gets a charger from both traditional and wireless charger. V8 or at least a propper V6 would be better, right?
Image credit: © Buick. GM Corp
Total views: 865, today: 1
- 2015 Buick Avenir Concept This is how your next luxury Buick may look. The new flagship sedan is just a concept, but it resembles what GM is on quite well. Buick unveiled their Avenir Concept at 2015 Detroit Auto […]
- Speculation: 2012 Dodge Charger RT Coupe While Chrysler Corp. ignores muscle car enthusiasts and still offers Charger only as a sedan some of youngsters aren't giving up and are drawing their own coupe versions of the all mighty […]
- 1951 Buick LeSabre Concept Obviously this Buick could have been a real head turner, because of these jet fighter plane styling cues. Harley Earl the designer of this concept, filled the car with many modern and […]
- 2015 Camaro render by Hermance design It is no secret that there're much of truth among all those 6th generation Camaro rumors. It is expected to get lighter, smaller but will still remain familiar to 5th generation […]
- Corvette Stingray concept During Chicago Auto show  General Motors has introduced their latest concept muscle car - the Corvette Stingray. This car is only to perform in Transformers movie as a Sideswipe […]