Published: April 13, 2013
The latest Chargers got “some” criticism for being 4-door sedan. Mustang, Camaro and Challenger didn’t failed there.
There’s a guy, who did a pretty unusual conversion – he converted 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 to 1968 Charger. The convertion actually includes a few origal parts from ’68. You can still see many original Chrysler there: stock Brembos, stock, but still beast 6.1 Hemi, a bit cstomized interior.
This is definitely one of the best effort we’ve seen – respect!
Images: Le Chat Caméra (via amateurdebeauxchars.forumactif.com
Total views: 8,348, today: 1
- HPP 1969 Trans Am conversion Thanks to Joel we didn't miss an opportunity to check out what are the guys from Heide Performance Products preparing for 2010 SEMA Show [HPP are the same guys that offer Challenger […]
- Lost identity: Camaro to Firebird and back to Camaro conversion This is weird. Believe it or not, but this 1995 Camaro has changed its identity twice. In one year! Firstly, it was converted to 1st generation Pontiac Firebird and then into 60's Camaro […]
- Ebay find: 1968 Dodge Charger The SlamCharger - is a beautifully modified '68 Charger that is currently listed on ebay.com It started as non-RT 383 and got restoration and customization treatment at Muscle Rod Shop […]
- AIMGAIN Chrysler 300C Elvis Skender, the founder and owner of StanceNation.com finds all kinds of goodies. Most stanced cars are imported, but sometimes muscle cars like his own Charger SRT8 (it got into our […]
- Maximus – 1968 Dodge Charger 2000 HP. This monster 1968 Charger is called "Maximus". It is being built by Scott Spock Racing and Nelson Racing Engines.
The power comes from Symmetrical Mirror ImageTurbo Alien intake […]