Published: August 12, 2013
Dodge needs to respond to a recently unveiled 2014 Camaro Z/28. So here is comes – the 2015 SRT Challenger is already on its way. The prototype, code named “Hellcat“, was spotted testing in Death Valey. It is believed to ride some serious muscle – supercharged Hemi V8 (6.2 liter, not 6.4). This will be the last hardcore Challenger model. The power may come close to ant other SRT – the Viper. Around 640 horses.
Total views: 1,137, today: 1
- Chrysler’s “Core SRT” Models Chrysler introduced their new "Core" Models for the 2013 Challenger SRT8, 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 and 2013 Charger Super Bee. This edition is gonna get much lower price tags comparing with […]
- Confirmed: 2015 Hellcat brings 600+ HP Dodge debuted their facelifted 2015 Challenger at NY Auto Show afew weeks ago. SRT, Dodge's performance branch, unveiled their Hellcat - 2015 Challenger SRT. It comes with supercharged […]
- The Hellcat will feature 707 HP Jalopnik's source, which is familiar with thecompany, claims, that Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat will feature 702 horsepower... a hundred more than expected. If this is true, then The […]
- VIN0001 Challenger SRT Hellcat goes to auction The first most powerful production muscle car ever - the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat - will be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas on September 27. The VIN00001 Hellcat will get […]
- Dodge teased 2015 Charger The 2015 Charger is comming to 214 NY Auto Show. It is gona get updated interior and exterior. The teased images show the front end and gauges of the instrument panel. The Super Bee logo […]