The recently established Equus Automotive Company finally presents their Equus Bass770 muscle car. Obviously, design cues and body shape resembles Mustang from 60s, but it also gives a lot of new buzz too.
Equus Bass770 features aluminum frame and body, 6.2 LS9 V8 engine from ZR1 Corvette – so we are talking about 640 horses and 0-60 in 3.4 seconds, gentlemen. Equus offers Bass770 in different series and their price varies in between $250-290K. Price tag bites, but it is no ordinary car though.
Photos: Equus Automotive Company
- Chevrolet Corvette: 1997-2004, C5 The 5th generation was a completely new car since 1953 and had nothing in common with C4 Corvette. The […]
- Custom Streamliner One of a kind beauty. This Streamliner was built by Norman Timbs, engineer form LA with experience in […]
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air – Project X This Chevy has served as a rolling, evolving test bed of high-performance parts and automotive culture […]
- 1955 Chevy NewMad Rod Sweet like no other - this custom Chevy was designed by Chris Ito and took 24k man hours for Steve’s Auto […]
- Top 10 fastest muscle cars This ranking is based on Muscle Car Review Magazine tests results and measured by musclecarclub.com:
- 1962 Custom Chevrolet Corvette This impressing 1962 Corvette belongs to Barry Blomquist and was built by The Roadster Shop. C1RS is the […]
- Wally Troy 1959 hot rod What you see here is one-off Wally Troy's 1959 rod that has aluminum body and ran 4.5 liter Chevy V8 [195 […]