Finally, 2014 Chevy SS is revealed. Well, Holden gave a clear shot of it with their Commodore.
2014 SS features 6.2 liter LS3 V8 that develops 415 horses and 415 lb-ft of torque. Rear wheel driven V8 sedan is to compete with Chrysler 300 or Hyunday Genesis.
The spacious interior features much of luxural components: leather, cabin lighting, MyLink touch screen, 9 Bose speakers, etc. A few technical tweaks include lane departure warning, blind zone alert, park assist, rear camera.
It is nice to have SS back in 2014.
- 2014 Chevrolet SS Confirmed GM confirmed they are to build an Australian based V8 rear wheel drive sedan that is gonna be badged as 2014 […]
- 2014 Chevrolet SS Coupe Concept Well, that's actually Holden Commodore SS envisioned as coupe concept, but this could easily be the 2014 SS […]
- El Camarino What if you were Australian and would like to own American muscle car? One guy took his Holden Cammodore SS […]
- 2012 Camaro ZL1 Carbon Concept Chevy is bringing a real head turner into this year SEMA - 2012 Camaro ZL1 Carbon Concept. The ZL1 will […]
- 2014 Camaro SS teaser Chevy unveiled their first teaser image of 2014 Camaro SS. Well, it doesn't say much, right? Anyway, GM's […]
- 2003 Chevrolet SS Concept Detroit, 2003 - Chevy showcased their latest SS Concept car - a contemporary four-door family sedan turned […]
- 2014 SS Performance Sedan Concept Famous NASCAR driver, Jeff Gordon, had an input in this concept, that Chevy brought to 2013 SEMA. 2014 SS […]