It is nice to have so many aftermarket parts for Mustang. The well known Ringbrothers company offers the 2013 Switchback package for ponies.
Most updates are under the hood where the standard 5.0 liter engine is fitted with ProCharger supercharger that includes intercooler, Flowmaster headers and Hose Candy sleeves. Flowmaster 409S dual exhaust helps all these technical updates to get 575 horses comparing to original 430 ones.
You need more aggressive looks to match those extra ponies, right? Ringbrothers installed very very nice carbon body kit with front splitter, 2-piece modular carboon hood, aluminum side vents. The body was painted in an awesome waterborne color. 19-inch wheels front, and 20s at the back are wrapped in Nitto tires. The weight save programed involved removing rear seats. Those were replaced by news custom leather package.
- 2012 Camaro ZL1 Carbon Concept Chevy is bringing a real head turner into this year SEMA - 2012 Camaro ZL1 Carbon Concept. The ZL1 will […]
- 2015 Shelby GT Shelby American delivered their 2015 Shelby GT. Despite the all-wrong-and-ugly front grille it delivers a […]
- Custom 2008 ACR Dodge Viper This custom 2008 Dodge Viper is made by ACR [American Club Racer] guys. Custom asymmetrical stripes, huge […]
- 2014 Camaro Z/28 This muscle car will make you really happy, folks. Chevy is to bring pure joy for the 2014 Camaro Z/28. And […]
- Dodge Charger Redline Looks like Dodge's Redline division is taking it seriously and future fuel and economy regulations are the […]
- 1967 Fast Forward Mustang This 1967 Fast Forward Mustang Fastback is one more masterpeace of Rad Rides by Troy. The request to built […]
- 2014 SRT Viper Time Attack 2014 Time Attack Viper is a track-orientated model. It is limited to 159 units and all of then are already […]