There’s a guy, who happens to be world champion. Well, he’s good at cornering and his name is Vaughn Gittin Jr. You’ve probably remember his awesome 1969 RTR-X.
Unlike 2012 model, the 2013 Mustang RTR model will add some performance option.
Spec 1 2013 RTR Mustang package will get you RTR body kit, dropped suspension and RTR muffler. This package will be available on V6 and V8 models.
Spec 2 2013 RTR Mustang package is ment for V8 Stangs only and it features: complete RTR body kit, Ford Racing tune, adjustable shocks, suspension drop, adjustable both-end roll bars, chasis brace, RTR muffler and an option of Ford Racing supercharger that will get your pony to 525 or 624 horse power.
The track version of 2013 RTR Mustang is called “Track Slayer” and it features suspension modifications to improve handling.
- 2013 Shelby Mustang GT500 This is the new 2013 GT500 Mustang - the most powerful Mustang ever. It packs all new 5.8 liter V8 with […]
- Performance Camaro Concepts Chevrelet unveiled their Performance Camaro V6 and V8 Concept models at 2013 SEMA.
Performance V6 is […]
- 2006 Mustang GT Custom Check out this blacked out 2006 GT's bodykit. We found it for sale in Lithuania. Pony car features an […]
- 2003 Ford Mustang Concept Ford Mustang is one of the oldest american nameplates. It started the pony car era and did a great impact […]
- Boss 429 Mustang by GAS Guys from Galpin Auto Spors weren't satisfied enough with the original 375-horse Boss 429, so they tweaked […]
- 2014 Roush Racing World Challenge Car Powerfull, fast, colorfull. That is a pony that's got 575 horses inside. ROUSH presented their 2014 World […]
- Camaro by Magnat Magnat tuners involved themselves into very nice project - latest european Camaro. New upgrades feature […]