Mach7 Motorsports introduced their killer car back in 2011. It is called Falcon F7. It features carbon fiber body, aluminum/carbon fiber monocoque chassis, billet suspension, hand made interior, 20-inch rims with wide tires, 6-speed transmission, etc.
Falcon F7 is powered by 7.0 liter V8 that develops 620 horses. 0-60 – in under 4 seconds. Helluva ride. The price… helluva one too.
- 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sky was the limit for this custom 1972 Satellite. This protourer features 6.1 Hemi V8 that develops 500 […]
- Custom 1970 Nova – “Notorious” This Nova is sick. It was build by the very well known Rad Rides by Troy shop. It is all custom to each […]
- 2012 UBB1000 Mustang Tim Porter, brit, is our kind of guy. He bought a brand new Mustang GT and started to work on the ultimate […]
- 2014 Mustang GT Yellow Jacket Ford dubbed this 2014 Mustang GT heavily by collaborating with Vortech Superchargers. This means power. […]
- Hennessey Venom 700R Well, Hennessey could be a synonym for "more power". They are know for giving ridiculously huge extras for […]
- GRT-1 by Galpin Auto Sports
Guys from Galpin Auto Sports announced that they are going to produce GTR-1 supercar that is based on Ford […]
- Dodge Charger Redline Looks like Dodge's Redline division is taking it seriously and future fuel and economy regulations are the […]