Revolution Styling came back with their 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Spyder conversion [remember the XS Supersport Camaro]. Modifications include air hood, chin spoiler, air inlets, etc, but the most important thing is their turbocharge that helps the 6.2 liter engine to develop amazing 610 HP, and hit 0-60 mph in 4 seconds at 180 mph.
Revolution Styling is to build only 20 units per year and sell it through Chevrolet dealers.
Photos by: TopSpeed.com
- Jakusa Bossco blends Camaro with Mustang
Hungrian designer Tamas Jakus made his concept by blending Camaro and Mustang. Is this the solution to […]
- Spied: latest Mustang Cobra Jet Even though Ford has many Mustang version already, there's an other to come - leftlanenews.com unveiled the […]
- 2012 Roush Mustang SR packages Tuning company Roush Performance offers 3 new programs: eye-catching styling Stage 1, styling and handling […]
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro GM finally unveiled their facelifted 2014 Camaro today at the NY auto show. Its the first full refresh since […]
- 1958 El Nomado This custom 1958 El Nomado couples Chevy's Nomad and El Camino. Since Chevrolet actually never produced […]
- HXC Cuda HXC Performance was founded by Adam Geake in order to develop aftermarket parts for Challenger. In order to […]
- 1952 Chrysler D’Elegance. $1 million. RM Auctions estimates to get $1 million for this very first 1952 Chrysler D'Elegance concept car designed by […]