Looks like Hetfield is a real car guy – respect. Here’s an other hot rod of his – 1936 Auburn Boat-Tail Speedster aka Slow Burn. It also was built by Rick Dore Kustoms.
Auburn was an American car brand produced from 1900 through 1936. Auburn cars were famous for their advanced engineering as well as their striking appearance.
(7,532 / 1 )
- Blastolene B-702 You're looking at $475K worth Blastolene B-702 built by Blastolene Brothers of course [sold at […]
- Plymouth Prowler engine swap to 6.1 Hemi V8 Chrysler introduced Plymouth Prowler back in 1997 as an ultimate factory built hot rod. But is was only 90% […]
- Cord Westchester Coupe Custom Cord was the brand name of an American automobile company from Connersville, Indiana, manufactured by the […]
- Chrysler kills SRT FCA Press Statement
Chrysler Group Announces Leadership Changes
May 6, 2014 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - In […]
- Top 10 of 2013 Traditionally, this is our 4th time, we bring you the Top 10 of the best American muscle we have found […]
- 10 years passed after Oldsmobile’s death Some say, that the real death date of Oldsmobile, one of the oldest American car brand, was back in 1972 […]
- ZR1 Zora: 2017 mid-engine C8 Corvette Let's face it - current Z06 reached Corvette's top performance. All the extra power would probably just burn […]