Published: November 23, 2010
Looks like Hetfield is a real car guy – respect. Here’s an other hot rod of his – 1936 Auburn Boat-Tail Speedster aka Slow Burn. It also was built by Rick Dore Kustoms.
Auburn was an American car brand produced from 1900 through 1936. Auburn cars were famous for their advanced engineering as well as their striking appearance.
Total views: 7,532, today: 1
- 1952 Buick Super Riviera Custom “Breathless” Wow! That's the best word to describe this truly breathless custom 1952 Buick Super Riviera which was built by award-wining customizer Rick Dore. "Breathless" is one of his massive […]
- Blastolene B-702 You're looking at $475K worth Blastolene B-702 built by Blastolene Brothers of course [sold at Barrett-Jackson]. These are the same guys that built Jay Leno's Blastolene Special. This […]
- Volvo hotrods: Caresto V8 speedster and Jakob Jakob - the hotrod Volvo
This hot rod was built for Volvo's 80th anniversary ad inspired by the first Volvo production car ÖV4 [Open Car, 4 cylinders] which was nicknamed Jakob. This […]
- 1952 Blastolene Indy Special Remember the Blastolene Special owned by Jay Leno? Well, there's one more Blastolene car - 1952 Blastolene Indy Special. This time they took air-colled M47 Patoon tank engine (12cyl 29.3 […]
- Eddie’s 1937 rod Well, that rod is unique. Ed Umland happens to be an owner of both this hot rod an "Edie's Chop Shop" that built it. This lucky rodder rides an awesome mid-engined 1937 rod, that features […]