Mid-engined Corvette was rumored for many years but never reached production lines. But custom industry is different. We feature here V7 Prototype – custom mid-engined 1963 C2 Corvette that has been rebuilt all away. The LS twin turbocharged V8 pushes as many as 1000 horses an sprints 0-60 in under 3 seconds. The original split rear window was replaced with a mesh. Performance upgrades also include custom transaxle, fully adjustable suspension, 6-piston Baer brakes, custom HRE wheels with high performance Michelins. By the way, it is up for sale at Barret-Jacson in Palm Beach [April 5-7].
- 2009 Innotech Corvette Innotech made their C6 Corvette package faster, lighter and maybe even better, than the original […]
- V7 Twin Turbo This is "V7 Twin Turbo“ - custom 1963 Chevrolet Corvette with some italian-like custom recipe. You see, when […]
- Corpala – 1963 Chevrolet Impala The goal for this custom Impala was to create an ultimate pro tourer by keeping as much original character […]
- 1981 Trans Am by Schwartz Performance It is hard to impress these days, right? Schwartz Performance know how to. Their custom 1981 Full-Force […]
- 712 Wild SS horses Tjin Edition crew have unveiled their SS beast at 2009 Sema, but it slipped our radar. 712 green horses ride […]
- Hennessey Venom 700R Well, Hennessey could be a synonym for "more power". They are know for giving ridiculously huge extras for […]
- 2011 ZL1 Camaro from SLP 42 year ago GM released the ultimate high performance big-block 427 cubic L88 engine which was installed […]