Ultimate Auto did nothing new, but it matters how they did it. Basically, they took 1967 Camaro and modernized it heavily. Well, a bunch of aftermarket companies backed them up, so the build is pretty unique.
Ultimate 67 Camaro’s body features hand made wide rear fenders, redesigned bumpers, modern and custom grille with LEDs, carbon spoilers, custom skirts , LED tail lighs and seriously nice BASF R-M Carizzma “Ruthless Red” body paint.
Borla exhaust dies the sound thing for the GM Performance LS9 V8 muscle. It is mated to a Tremec T-56 transmission which help to spin massive 20 and 21 inch rims from Vellano.
Photos: Ultimate Auto
- Guyver bodykit for Camaro F#©k! "Guyver" is one brutal body kit for 5th generation Camaro. It is offered by Tuning Chrome & Carbon […]
- Custom 1967 Olds Stilleto This is all custom 1967 Oldsmobile Tornado by Rick Dore Kustoms. It has 3-inch chopped top, custom front […]
- SMS Challenger 570 The name behind SMS is Steve Saleen - same person to esatblish famous Saleen brand. SMS Challenger 570 and […]
- Moonglow – 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Here's a story about Duane Steck's Bel Air aka "Moongow". The car was upgraded and customized 4 times and […]
- Pontiac G8 CST by Neil Tjin m'Key. This is heavy. Neil Tjin designed this custom Pontiac G8 CST, Unique Fabrication built it and many […]
- Custom 1949 Buick Big ass, big teeth, big fenders… big car. Yeap, that's Buick. This particular one is custom 1949 Buick […]
- 2016 Cadilac ATS-V Coupe America threw its weapon against BMW M4 - the 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe. The 3.6 liter V6 that develops 450 […]