This one is quite unique. This custom Chevy combines pro-touring, pro-street and lowrider elements. It was built by Hot Style Customs, Japan for Akira Yamamoto – japanese guy with a serious attitude. He’s dreamt about his Camaro for years until he managed to get one. It happened to be 1967 Camaro recently used as a drag car.
Well, it is not pure american any more, but Camaro still has 383 Chevy’s small block under the hood with fat blower popping out of it. The first thing to notice is teh paint work, custom front grille and lowrider stance. 1967 Custom Camaro also has a fully custom interior and Universal Air suspension kit lifting those shiny 20-inch rims.
It is hard to decide whether to like it or not, but Akira’s custom Camaro is definitely worth all those prizes it already won back in Japan.
Photos by: speedhunters
, hot style customs
- 1963 Buick Riviera by Fesler Car Buzz featured this awesome 1963 Riviera which is owed by Tony Diaz and was built by Fesler. The […]
- Pontiac G8 CST by Neil Tjin m'Key. This is heavy. Neil Tjin designed this custom Pontiac G8 CST, Unique Fabrication built it and many […]
- Custom 1972 Chevrolet Nova This '72 Nova project is called "Julia" and it was built to honor owner's grandma. The car was bought and […]
- 2012 Camaro ZL1 Carbon Concept Chevy is bringing a real head turner into this year SEMA - 2012 Camaro ZL1 Carbon Concept. The ZL1 will […]
- Berger Camaro 1LE Berger Camaro 1LE package is inspired by Chevy's original 1LE SEMA showcar. 5th gen Camaro updated with this […]
- 2011 XS Supersport Camaro This Camaro was customized by Revolution Style Group and presented at 2010 SEMA too. The racing-inspired […]
- 2013 Challenger SRT8 by Ultimate Auto Ultimate Auto tweaked the latest Challenger SRT8. Those tweaks include the wide-body kit [with a very […]