Published: January 3, 2010
This 1969 Custom Lincoln Continental belongs to famous musician Marilyn Manson. It was used in his famous song “Tainted Love” video clip. There’s quite a lot of buzz on the internet about this Lincoln, but not much info and even photos of it. Looks like it is now parked at Ford Motor museum.
It definitely has a custom air suspension, custom grille with “Goth Thing” license plates, custom steering wheel, etc. The most noticeable thing about all Continentals form 1965-1969 is their suicide doors that make this car quite popular among collectors. We are not sure, but probably this 69′ Lincoln Continental has a base 7.5 liter OHV V8 engine with carburetor fuel system and about 365 HP.
Total views: 67,502, today: 5
- Custom 1957 Lincoln Continental Mark II Would You believe that someone may built a beautiful muscle car in a single-car garage? Well, John Torrie built a few ones and his latest project is '57 Continental. With a few height […]
- 1932 Lincoln Phaeton Concept by Iacoski Design Just wow! 1932 Lincoln Phaeton HOT-ROD Concept by Iacoski Design is wicked. Designer's quate:
When I first saw original ’32 phaeoton image I thought it would be great base to make my own […]
- Random snap: 1939 Lincoln Zephyr A fellow redditor says this is actually a replica build on Deco Rides body.
Photo via peanutbutterscotch's reddit
- Posies Aeroliner Sport Looks like flashy names like Foose and Coddington may have one more serious competitor - Ken Fenical. His 2006 Posies Aeroliner Sport hotrod is totally worth to steal the show even from […]
- Rosie 1966 Mustang What you are about to see is so custom that it may be right to state this is not 1966 Mustang any more. Rosie '66 Mustang is pure technical art, muscle car sculpture, modern interpretation […]