300C Chrysler is still one the the most tuned cars in the States. No wonder why John Fortuno aka Fatchance took the latest 2011 Chrysler 300 model and a highly custumized it. This lowrider is called Fatchance 2.0 which apparently goes after the earlier Fatchance 1.0 [previuos generation 300].
The most noticeable modifications are lowered stance,dark headlamps, remanaged front grille and of course the 22-inch forged alloy wheels. Nice and clean.
- 1961 Ford Thunderbird Firestar by John D’Agostino John D'Agostino, who is very well known customizer, used his extraordinary imagination and skills to […]
- Bling bling Chrysler 300C China. Beijing based One Hundred Tuning Club. This victim of kitsch-tuning got an amazing amount of […]
- Widebody 1968 Dodge Charger This '68 Charger will probably be one of the most famous Chargers after it is finished. Actually, it is […]
- 2011 Chrysler 300 Official Photos Finally, after Dodge unveiled their 2011 Charger, Chrysler showed Charger cousin's the new 2011 Chrysler 300 […]
- 2015 Shelby GT500 by John McBride Next generation Mustang is very popular topic these days. Very little is known about the new design. S550 is […]
- Custom 1969 Camaro Roadster Shop equipped Bruce's 1969 Camaro with their own Roadster Shop FAST TRACK chassis, 585 horsepower […]
- D3 Cadillac Le Monstre CTS-V Coupe: 1001 HP What a Caddy... 1001 HP, custom wide body treatment, suspension upgrades, drivetrain modifications, […]