Published: March 27, 2013
Badillac is a custom ’56 DeVille pro-tourer build by Xcaliber Auto Restoration. The man behind it says he was lucky to build his dream car.
“The Badillac is my vision of a hot rod pro-street car and what I consider to be my version of “old school.” – he says. We say: “nice ride!”
Total views: 1,346, today: 2
- Miss Pearl: 1954 Cadillac roadster This is big. This is a custom 1954 Cadillac roadster named Miss Pearl. This white lady began as a 1954 series 62 Cadillac but after Motorama-inspired ideas it became a fully custom […]
- Cadillac C-Ville Luxury Sedan Concept The famous designer Samir Sadikov rendered his own concept of a Cadillac named C-Ville. It is slightly larger and more sporty than the XTS.
C-Ville Concept features aggressive and […]
- Cadillac CT6 Flagship Sedan Cadillac revealed their rivalry to BMW 7 series and MB S-Class. The CT6.
Well, it was a short reveal in their ad showed during Oscar ceremony.
Expected an aluminum bodyand a […]
- Cadillac is trolling German rivals Well, these may be sharp edges that Cadillac Europe is walking on. Their Twitter page has posted some trolling messages dedicated to MB, BMW and Audi. Looks like Cadillac ATS-V is ready […]
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V tops 200 MPH 2016 CTS-V features a 6.2-liter supercharged V8 which means monstrous 640 hp and 630 TQ. The RWD car has an 8-speed automatic transmission. 200 MPH is its tops speed and it is the most […]