Fully custom beauty. It took two years and hundreds of man hours to built this custom 1956 Buick Century that blends “radical custom” and “classic hot rod” styling perfectly. Custom 1956 Buick Century Lowrider Station Wagon features tuned 455 Olds engine, turbo 400 trans, dual carbs, disc brakes and so on and so on. The easy to notice feature is VW Bug’s headlights. Fully custom, fully awesome.
Total views: 6,484, today: 1
- Neil’s Buick Powered El Camino Neil bought this Chevrolet El Camino via Ebay. As he says himself the car was "Mechanically worn out but basically a straight rust free car" so he immediately ripped it apart and started […]
- Custom 1966 Buick Riviera Grand Sport Here's a photo shoot of a fully customized 1966 Buick Riviera Grand Sport.
- Custom 1949 Buick Big ass, big teeth, big fenders… big car. Yeap, that's Buick. This particular one is custom 1949 Buick painted in beautiful lime green body-color.
The owner of the car, Sonny Vasquez, […]
- 2000 Buick Blackhawk concept This 2+2 Buick Blackhawk convertible a an outstanding expression of all that Buick car is. This 2000 concept car is impressed by older retro Buicks and matched with modern style and […]
- 1953 Buick Skylark Custom Skyscraper This custom 1953 Buick Skylark aka Skyscraper was built by Rick Dore for James Hetfield, the lead guitarist for Metallica. Great attention to details, great color, great car.