This pro touring custom 1970 Mustang was made by JM Enterprises. They took 1970 body, made it GT-wide and put an ugly wing in the rear end with the beautifully blended modern Mustang fascia in front. The 0770-SR can be ordered as a turn-key car, or individual parts can be purchased separately.
New school, old school.
Total views: 4,835, today: 1
- 2013 Mustang California Special For those whom standard isn't good enough Ford is preparing an other Special Edition - 2013 Mustang California Special which is already well know for many years.
Even though details are […]
- 1969 Saleen Mustang Cool looking 1969 Mustang Fastback? Not really. Well it is Mustang, but 2005 Saleen one. Carlos Fernandes, the owner, decided to take what's best from the 60s and combine it to 40 years of […]
- Aydonmill’s custom Ford Mustang Aydonmill is a fellow Mustang enthusiast at reddit.com He's got one Goddamn nice custom pony. It is a V6, but "has every bolt-on that you could name". No dyno stats yet, but it should […]
- Blazing Copper ’66 Fastback Wow! Somehow this Mustang Fastback pro tourer is pretty unusual. Mostly because of the rear end treatment. The famous 3-striped rear lights were changed with round ones that 'stang never […]
- Nemesis custom Mustang This is one of 100 Nemesis Motorsports 67-68 Ford Mustangs. The body was designed at Hermance and was inspired by 2005 GT-R and 2008 Shelby GT500KR. The white one has one several awards […]