Elegant and sexy. Hollywood Hot Rods knows their job and does it great. Remember the 2014 Mustang GT hardtop convertible render? Yeap, that one was build by the HRR too.
The elegant lady is custom 1963 Mercury S-22 Comet Convertible that took 3 months to build it from ground up. There is so much attention to details, so much man hours put into this lady andit is definitely hot!
Photos: Hollywood Hot Rods. Used with permission – thanks, Troy!
- Chevillac Kabriolet This is what Svenmeister Hard Core Kustoms got when they merged 1952 Chevy Truck with 1957 Cadillac 365 - a […]
- 2014 Mustang by Hollywood Hot Rods Wow. Ford know how to tease. This 2014 Mustang by Hollywood Hot Rods, a Burbank based shop, was teased […]
- Wally Troy 1959 hot rod What you see here is one-off Wally Troy's 1959 rod that has aluminum body and ran 4.5 liter Chevy V8 [195 […]
- 1949 Mercury Monterey This heavily customized 1949 Mercury Monterey lead sled was customized by Lordz of Kustomz [hot rod shop in […]
- Custom 1968 Pontiac Firebird We've recently came up with a great custom 1968 Firebird designed and rendered by kaucherkustoms.com. The […]
- Badillac – custom Cadillac DeVille 1956 Badillac is a custom '56 DeVille pro-tourer build by Xcaliber Auto Restoration. The man behind it says he […]
- 2016 Cobra Jet Mustang Press release
Ford’s support for grassroots drag racing continues with an advanced new Cobra Jet Mustang; […]