Published: January 1, 2013
Originally Dodge Monaco was intended to compete with Pontiac Grand Prix back in the sixties. Initially, it came up as full-sized luxury sedan. The Monaco received special badging and different design treatment.
What you see here is a Dodge Monaco Concept by Farkas Gábor. You can tell this is a Dodge immediately – the body lines refer to current Chargers and Challengers. It is nice to have other concepts than Corvettes, Chargers and Mustangs.
Render: Farkas Gábor via Phareck Works [used with permission]
Total views: 2,542, today: 1
- 1970 Dodge Diamente Concept Steven Juliano is a lucky guy - he is wealthy enough to have a collection of concept cars. One of them is a 1970 Dodge Diamente. Steven says this Dodge happened to be born royal - it began […]
- Custom wide body Dodge Challenger cabrio Here's one of a kind Dodge Challenger R/T made for Josh "Chop" Towbin [aka "King of Cars"] by West Coast Customs and Coach LTD guys.
Coach LTD removed the top so successfully that one of […]
- Random snap: angry Piper This is a snapshot of Amber Heard that played Piper in movie "Drive Angry" with Nicolas Cage. Hot girl, hot charger, hot shot.
- Dodge Challenger: 1978-1983, 2nd generation JapAmerican Mitsullenger...
Dodge revived Challenger name in 1978 by... using the early version of Mitsubishi Galant Lambda. This rear wheel drive 4-cylinder coupe was [totally] not a […]
- What is MOPAR? Mopar is a registered slang nickname for Chrysler Corporation car parts and sometimes cars themselves [mostly Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth and AMC after 1987, less popular term for Imperial, […]