Published: August 15, 2012
Us again. While there’s no decent images of 2014 C7 Corvette, we couldn’t handle ourselves and made a test render out of very cool looking… Ferrari Concept. What do you think?
It would be awesome if the renderings David Williams did were actually the real deal for the C7. David’s C7 Concept has the angular look but still maintains the “vettish” styling, with noticeable influence from italian Lamborginis and Ferraris.
Images: David Wiliams aka wizzoo7 @ devianart.com
Total views: 75,446, today: 9
- C7 Chevrolet Corvette renders There were rumors that the next generation Corvette may be mid-engined with all wheel drive powertrain, dual-clutch and 5.5 liter V8 [440 HP]. The movie hero car from Transformers and […]
- Jalopnik: 2014 C7 Chevrolet Corvette Jalopnik claim they managed to render 2014 C7 Corvette in ZR1 trim by "poring over the completely uncamouflaged "sheetmetal" of two versions of the next-gen Corvette." Jalopnik also claim […]
- Corvette Stingray concept During Chicago Auto show  General Motors has introduced their latest concept muscle car - the Corvette Stingray. This car is only to perform in Transformers movie as a Sideswipe […]
- 2014 C7 Corvette front bumper leaked Here's a sneak peek video from Omega tools about the still secret 2014 Corrvette C7 front bumper fabrication in 3d and normal […]
- Spied: C7 Corvette prototype Guys from "KGP Photography" brings some new spy shots again. This time its all about the C7 Corvette, which is expected to be brought to public in 2014. Until C7 arrives, Chevy is to bring […]