Some people put their RWD Challenger to winter sleep, but MOPAR have prepared an all-weather all wheel drive Challenger and Charger for the all-year-long MOPAR fun. They did it by pairing 4×4 system from a Police Charger with an 8-speed automatic gearbox from Chrysler 300. Wide body is slammed low, big brakes, stiffer chassis and 5.7 HEMI V8 with the Scat Pack 3 upgrade mean 515 horses and 494 TQ. The same setup ould be found under the Dodge Charger Deep Stage 3 show car too.
- 300 Super S Concept
Chrysler mimics the Mopar Scat Pack Performance kit with this 300 Super S Concept. Its 5.7 HEMI has […]
- 2011 Dodge Charger Concept spy shots Finally, Dodge unveiled the rear look of 2011 Dodge Charger on Police Interceptor car.
We cannot display this gallery
- Dodge offers Go Mango heritage color for Chargers and Challengers Back in 2014 when Dodge took high impact B5 Blue and Sublime Green colors back to its palette enthusiast got […]
- Dodge’s Scat Pack What if your SRT8 Mopar is not enough for you. You go to auto shop, get the power, burn your tires and have […]
- 2015 Charger Pursuit car Just like before, 2015 Dodge Chargr Pursuit Police car is based on civilian sedan. The Police can chose from […]
- Dodge brings “Plum Crazy” back for the 2016 MY "Plum Crazy" Mopar is back! Again. Plum Crazy is one of "High Impact" colors that Dodge revived remembering […]
- Facelifted Chrysler 300 SRT is still not available in the US Australia, New Zealand, Brunei, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Belarus, Angola, 6 Middle Eastern countries, […]