Hot weather testing. That’s how photographers managed to spy the 2015 Mustang face. For now, these are the best photos of it.
This generation pony was camouflaged and hidden so well, that it was impossible to see what’s underneath. But now we can see a bit of hood, the grille shape, air dam and outline of headlights. Basically, it is very familiar to Evos concept with some muscular attidute added – that was expected.
Those are facts more of less of what we know about 2015 S550 Mustang:
1. It lost weight (400 lbs/181 kg)
2. It got about 15 inches shorter and 6.5 inches narrower
3. 3.7 liter V6 is very likely to be continued
4. Turbocharged 4-cyl EcoBoost engine will join the engine range
5. 5.0 liter Coyote should be available in GT model. It should get 30 more horses – up to 450 HP.
6. Six-speed transmission
7. Independent rear axle
8. Possible debut in 2014 at the Detroit Auto Show
Image Credits: KGP Photography