Hungrian designer Tamas Jakus made his concept by blending Camaro and Mustang. Is this the solution to end the muscle car war? Probably not, but his attempt is quite interesting. Monstrous, weird, unique, maybe even trendy.
It is obvious that soon muscle car industry will face new design trend since that retro-thing is becoming dull and stagnant.
Despite the impossible designer blended Camaro measurements and styling elements from cars such as Mustang Boss 302. Front end features chrome and mysterious looking LED headlights. The Jakusa concept sits on 21-inch wheels and is envisioned to run on V6 engine that delivers 600 HP.
Pics: Tamas Jakus, topspeed.com
- Custom 1956 Buick Century Lowrider Station Wagon Fully custom beauty. It took two years and hundreds of man hours to built this custom 1956 Buick Century […]
- 2011 Camaro Spyder Revolution Styling came back with their 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Spyder conversion [remember the XS Supersport […]
- 2012 Roush Mustang SR packages Tuning company Roush Performance offers 3 new programs: eye-catching styling Stage 1, styling and handling […]
- 2014 Mustang GT by Doug Schramm Our fellow Doug Schramm [designer of Metalcrafters' Charger] finally updated us with finished designs of his […]
- Speculation: 2012 Dodge Charger RT Coupe While Chrysler Corp. ignores muscle car enthusiasts and still offers Charger only as a sedan some of […]
- HXC Cuda HXC Performance was founded by Adam Geake in order to develop aftermarket parts for Challenger. In order to […]
- Barracuda Concept Boy oh boy. There is a bunch of great designers all over the world that car makers should hire or at least […]