These are two [or one but in 1st and 2nd stage] super cool orange 2008 Viper SRT10 version by Euroteck Motorsports. They upgraded brake system with their own drilled and slotted Euroteck rotors. Notice their classy chin spoiler [it is for sale at their website if you happened to own one badass snake].
Photos: euroteckmotorsports.com, YellowViperSRT10 @http://forums.viperclub.org
- Sareni United / YACO Motorsport Camaro GT3 It looks, sounds and drives badass. Sareni United / YACO Motorspor prepped GT3 Camaro for FIA GT3 races in […]
- Devil’s Charger SRT8 Check out this amazing Alec's ride. SRT8 Charger runs on 22-inch Avant Garde red rims, wears R/T Daytona […]
- Custom 1966 Chevelle by the RS Damn, the Roadster Shop has done so many cool cars. Including this 1966 Chevelle. Sadly, there's isn't any […]
- 1970 Pontiac Twin Turbo. Badass. Check this 1970 Pontiac gettin' seriously badass with those twin turbos, spoilers, fenders, etc.
- 1969 Camaro SS Custom OMG. Check out what RK Motors Charlotte offers in their inventory. This is absolutely badass 1969 Camaro SS, […]
- Random snap: 1969 Corvette Custom Convertible Check this one out! Super beautiful, super sweet and super cool custom 1969 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible […]
- 2013 Shelby Super Snake by Ultimate Auto How come that muscle car got even more muscular? Well, this particular 2013 Shelby Super Snake got a custom […]